Digital Scholarship Services
Need Help? Just Ask!
More information about Ask A Librarian
Text us at 1-289-799-3005
Send your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call the main line: 905-525-9140
Then dial the extension:
Mills, Innis, Thode: 22077
You'll find our tutorials and guides in the Research Help section of the website. Check it out!
Here are a few specific support resources you might find useful:
- How Library Stuff Works Video Tutorials
- Library Basics - A guide for new users
Try one of these guides
Jump to more information about:
Borrowing | Interlibrary Loan | Printing | My Library Account
Get media help @ Lyons New Media Centre
The Centre is located on the 4th floor of Mills Library outside of elevators 3 & 4, across from the south-west corner staircase. Can't stop by during Lyons' opening hours?
- Call our services desk to speak to our friendly and knowledgeable staff 905-525-9140 ext. 20734.
- Or you can also email the Lyons team.
- Learn more about the Lyons New Media Centre via our webpage.
- Need more one-on-one help? Book time with a media specialist via our Media Help Service!
Teaching, learning, or researching remotely? We're here to help! The Library Remote Support Hub has been designed to help you with all your information needs. From accessing books online and connecting to electronic resources remotely to requesting a research consultation and seeking media creation support, the Library Remote Support Hub is here for you.