Qur'anic Studies Online gives access to:
- Encyclopaedia of the Qur’ān, an encyclopaedic dictionary of qur’ānic terms, concepts, personalities, place names, cultural history and exegesis extended with essays on the most important themes and subjects within qur’ānic studies.
- Early Western Korans Online, a collection of 62 korans printed in Arabic type in several Western European cities between 1537 and 1857.
- Qurʾān Concordance, a unique finding aid which allows users to identify and localize text fragments, or even snippets, of the Qurʾān.
- Dictionary of Qurʾānic Usage, a fully-researched and contextualised Arabic-English dictionary of Qur'anic usage, compiled in accordance with modern lexicographical methods by scholars who have a lifelong immersion in Qur'anic Studies.
- Encyclopedia of Canonical Ḥadīth Online, an indispensable sourcebook of the development of Islam in all its facets during the first three centuries since its foundation as reflected in the canonical ḥadīth.
Health Sciences Library Databases