Access is available on and off campus to current McMaster University students, faculty and staff.
Google Scholar provides a simple way to broadly search for scholarly literature. From one place, you can search across many disciplines and sources: peer-reviewed papers, theses, books, abstracts and articles, from academic publishers, professional societies, preprint repositories, universities and other scholarly organizations.
To get links to full-text from your Google Scholar results (especially when off-campus), use the Google Scholar - with MAC ID login link or set up Library links in Google Scholar.
To avoid Recaptcha or Invalid Site Domain errors ...
Search Google Scholar directly in this form:
- Go to an un-proxied version of Google Scholar - https://scholar.google.com
- Go to the menu icon (top left) and select Settings
- Select Library links on the Scholar Settings page
- Search for mcmaster in the Library Links box
- Select the checkbox next to McMaster University Library - get it @ Mac from the results list
- Click the Save button (lower right)
When you return to Google Scholar and submit a search, your search results should now have get it @ Mac links that you can select to access the full-text in McMaster's Library collection.