Access is available on and off campus to current McMaster University students, faculty and staff. Walk-in use by patrons not affiliated with McMaster is not permitted.
- On August 3, 2021, EIU's country analysis module migrated to a new platform called EIU Viewpoint which includes content previously known as ...
- Country Forecast - now called Business Environment and Long Term Forecast
- Country Report - now called Two or Five Year Forecast
- Country Commerce - now called Regulatory Environment
- Country Data
- Global Outlook
- Market Indicators & Forecast
- Industry Briefing - now called Industry Forecast
- World Commodity Forecast - now called Commodity Forecast
- Prior to migration, McMaster's EIU subscription included
- Country Profile (discontinued since 2009)
- Country Report
- Global Forecasting Service
- ViewsWire - has been incorporated into Viewpoint. An alternate ViewsWire platform will be discontinued December 31, 2022.
- As of September 20, 2022, the Country Report archive is available in Viewpoint back to 2011. A deeper country report archive (back to 1996) is accessible in the original EIU platform.
- My Alerts & Save Search features are not available in McMaster's Viewpoint subscription.
- In Viewpoint, to download a report in PDF format, click the Print button and select Save to PDF.
Coverage: Data - 1980s to current | Reports - 1990s to current | Varies by geography
Covers the political, policy, business and economic outlook for nearly 200 countries and 26 sectors across six major industries, focusing on dynamics that could impact an organization.