Access is available on and off campus to current McMaster University students, faculty and staff.
The Canadian Business & Current Affairs Database combines full text and indexed content from all four CBCA subsets (Business, Current Events, Education, and Reference).
Coverage: 1933 to the present, but varies by title
Covers over 900 publications from Canada, from academic titles to special interest publications to general magazines. The academic titles include the most prominent journals from the social sciences, humanities, and sciences. Other magazines focus on opinion, public policy, children/youth, lifestyles, arts and culture, health, regional concerns, etc.
Also includes Canadian newspapers, newswires, magazines, television transcripts. Covers politics, business, the arts, sports, and any other kind of news, whether happening in Canada or abroad. Full-text is available for selected titles. Provides indexing for the following Canadian newspapers:
- Calgary Herald: Jan. 2, 1982 to Dec. 31, 2001
- Chronicle Herald (Halifax, Nova Scotia): Jan. 2, 1982 to current
- Gazette (Montreal): Jan. 2, 1982 to Dec. 30, 2001
- Globe and Mail: Jan. 1, 1982 to current
- National Post: Oct. 27, 1998 to current
- Sunday Herald (Halifax, Nova Scotia): April 26, 1998 to Dec. 30, 2001
- Toronto Star: Jan. 1, 1982 to Dec. 31, 2001
- Vancouver Sun: Jan. 2, 1982 to Dec. 31, 2001