- Only non-commercial or non profit-generating requests are permitted.
- Fundraising is considered profit-generating.
- McMaster-affiliated groups only.
- Proper licenses/permissions required for all photos, artwork and other materials.
- A two to three week lead-time is required. Images submitted under 7 days for an event may be denied.
- Requests submitted after 5pm or on weekends or holidays will be reviewed on the next business day (Mon-Fri only) in submission sequence.
- Preference is given to library-related content and advertising of academic events, programs, University messages, etc.
- Ads are posted for one month per term, max.
- Ads with typos/poor grammar will not be accepted.
- Acceptable file formats: PNG or JPG only.
- PDFs or other file formats do not work with our monitor system.
- Dimensions: 1920 x 1080 pixels (landscape, widescreen)
- Resolution: 72 dpi