What to Expect
- Do your planning ahead of time.
- Have some idea about what you need to do, or identify the issue that you need help with.
- Fill out the Media Help Request form (button above).
- Wait for a response (responses may take up to 2 business days).
- You may receive an email asking for clarification/more information, or with other resources to try before a meeting is scheduled.
- If you can't wait, please check out the Can't Wait? tab for more help resources.
What can we help with?
The Media Help specialists can offer technical media help for the media resources available at Lyons New Media Centre, including:
- basic training with media creation equipment
- media software support
What's outside our scope?
Things we cannot do for you:
- project planning
- media creation
- content assessment (as we are not course instructors or TAs)
The first two points fall under the responsibility of the user, and if completed by us and submitted by a student, could be considered academic dishonesty.