Access is available on and off campus to current McMaster University students, faculty and staff.
Evidence-based reference tool of diseases, disorders, and symptoms, with information on etiology, associated conditions, history and research findings, differential diagnosis and diagnostic testing, prognosis, treatment, prevention, and links to patient information.
Unique Content/ Features:
- Overviews and Recommendations
- Graphics and Images
- Enhanced Specialty Content
- Improved Search and Discovery
- Drug Information – linking from the DRUGDEX top to Micromedex Knowledge suite
- ACP Smart Medicine incorporated into DMP
- Optimized Mobile Access/ Personal Account Access