The Library reserves the right to cancel any bookings in violation of this policy.
- The Library's study rooms are available to McMaster users seeking space for collaborative study and academic purposes.
- Rooms must be booked online. A MacID is required to book a room.
- Minimum of 3 people per room. Maximum capacity noted for each room.
- Bookings can be made up to two weeks in advance.
- Bookings should be limited to 2 hours per day per group. Attempts to monopolize study rooms will be considered a breach of the Library's Regulations Governing Personal Behaviour.
- Rooms not occupied within 15 minutes of booking time become available for others to use.
- If a booking is no longer needed, it should be cancelled so the room can be released for others to book.
- Keep your confirmation e-mail as proof of booking.