Information Literacy and Research Skills for Students
The Library is your partner in teaching, learning and research.
We offer course-related and course-integrated instruction to McMaster faculty and students on how to find, evaluate and use information effectively and ethically.
- Provide advice on creating effective library and information research assignments.
- Teach your students and TAs how to search for information effectively.
- Create a course guide to help your students navigate through the Library's resources for a specific class or assignment.
- Educate students about plagiarism and the ethical use of information.
- Teach students how to correctly cite sources in their papers and bibliographies