The Libraries’ 40th annual Frances McCrone Toy & Food Drive will be held Nov. 18—Dec. 14, in support of the Salvation Army’s Christmas Bureau.
Toys for girls and boys up to the age of 16, non-perishable food items, gift certificates/cards for teens, and items for family pets are needed. Over the years, the McMaster community has supported this cause generously. Your continued support is very much appreciated!
Why not start a toy-drive in your office, residence or department? Donations can be dropped off at a collection box at your nearest campus library (Mills, Innis, Thode or the Health Sciences Library).
Looking for ideas? Infants and toddlers might like:
- craft kits
- colouring books, crayons and/or markers
- building blocks
- dolls, popular Barbie(s), action characters/figures and accessories
- gift certificates for toy stores
Older children might like
- sports items, equipment, accessories
- model kits
- make-up, hair essentials and accessories
- gift certificates/cards (movie passes, video & music stores, shopping malls)
- electronics (MP3 players, etc.).
Inquiries should be directed to Eden McLean (905-525-9140, ext. 27099) at Mills Memorial Library.