Complete this form if you wish to publish, broadcast or exhibit copies of items from The William Ready Division of Archives and Research Collections, McMaster University Library, which are not in the public domain.
If you have not already done so, you must request copies by completing the Copy Request Form.
Conditions of Use
- Permission is for one-time use only, as described on this form, with no other rights. Any subsequent use constitutes reuse and must be applied for by completing an additional form.
- All copies must be credited to The William Ready Division of Archives and Research Collections, McMaster University Library.
- When requested, one complimentary copy of each publication or production in which the copy appears must be sent to The William Ready Division of Archives and Research Collections, McMaster University Library.
- The user may not reproduce or permit others to reproduce the copy provided or any facsimile of it. Additional copies must be purchased from the McMaster University Library.
- In authorizing the publication of a copy, McMaster University Library does not surrender its own right to publish it, or to grant permission to others to do so.
- The user agrees to indemnify and hold harmless McMaster University Library, its officers, employees, and agents from and against all claims made by any person asserting that he or she is an owner of copyright.
- Unless otherwise explicitly stated in writing, McMaster University Library makes no representation that it is the owner of the common law copyright or literary property in the items copied. All responsibility for possible copyright infringement and invasion of privacy arising from use of reproductions is assumed by the user.
Submission of this form indicates acceptance of the Conditions of Use stated above.