Access is available on and off campus to current McMaster University students, faculty and staff.
Provides full-text access to the following accounting resources:
- CPA Canada Standards and Guidance Collection (CPACHB) (formerly CICA Handbook)
- Provides up-to-date information on the changes to the accounting and assurance standards, and the transition to IFRS, Accounting Standards for Private Enterprises, as well as the new Canadian Auditing Standards.
- Financial Reporting in Canada under IFRS (FRICIFRS)
- Comprehensive library of CICA official pronouncements and financial reporting resources, including the CICA Standards and Guidance Collection, Financial Reporting in Canada under IFRS, Guide to Accounting Pronouncements & Sources, and Guide to Canadian Financial Reporting.
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Complete set of International Financial Reporting Standards incorporating International Accounting Standards and Interpretations.
- The Canadian Business Compliance Manual (CBCM) - formerly the Accountant's Manual
- A comprehensive non-technical overview and discussion of the legal requirements and associated administrative and compliance information being used in Canadian business today.