Access is available on and off campus to current McMaster University students, faculty and staff.
Provides full-text access to the following accounting resources:
Accounting & Assurance
- CPA Canada Standards and Guidance Collection (CPACHB) (which includes the CPA Canada Handbook)
- Provides up-to-date information on the changes to the accounting and assurance standards, and the transition to IFRS, Accounting Standards for Private Enterprises, as well as the new Canadian Auditing Standards.
- Financial Reporting in Canada under IFRS (FRICIFRS)
- Comprehensive library of CPA official pronouncements and financial reporting resources, including the CPA Standards and Guidance Collection, Financial Reporting in Canada under IFRS, Guide to Accounting Pronouncements & Sources, and Guide to Canadian Financial Reporting.
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Complete set of International Financial Reporting Standards incorporating International Accounting Standards and Interpretations.