Access is available to everyone, anywhere.
- In <odesi>, select the Download Data button to access FPICB data in Excel.
- FPICB has been discontinued as of February 2015.
Coverage: 1997 to 2013 (includes data from 1994/96 to 2009/2011)
Contains 15 key financial ratios by industry groupings compiled from the North AmericanIndustry Classification System. It is based on reliable and comprehensive data on Canadian businesses, derived from Statistics Canada databases of financial statements for three reference years. It can be used:
- to compare an enterprise's performance to that of their industry and address issues such as profitability, efficiency and business risk
- for inter-industry comparisons
Comprised of three volumes:
- Covers large enterprises in both the financial and non-financial sectors, at the national level, with annual operating revenue of $25 million or more.
- Covers medium-sized enterprises in the non-financial sector, at the national level, with annual operating revenue of $5 million to less than $25 million.
- Covers small enterprises in the non-financial sector, at the national, provincial, territorial, Atlantic region and Prairie region levels, with annual operating revenue of $30,000 to less than $5 million.