Access is available on and off campus to current McMaster University students, faculty and staff.
Coverage: 1898 to the present; varies by title
BestCase Library provides full-text access to Canada's leading law reports and case summary services, as well as a collection of unreported decisions dating back to 1977.
Case Law Reporters:
- Canadian Criminal Cases (C.C.C.) – 1898 to present
- Dominion Law Reports (D.L.R.) – 1912 to present
- Labour Arbitration Cases (L.A.C.) – 1948 to present
- Land Compensation Reports (L.C.R.) – 1971 to present
- Ontario Municipal Tribunal Reports (O.M.T.R.) - formerly Ontario Municipal Board Reports (O.M.B.R.) – 1972 to present
Summary Services and Unreported Decisions:
- All-Canada Weekly Summaries (A.C.W.S.) – 1977 to present
- Canadian Labour Arbitration Summaries (C.L.A.S.) – 1986 to present
- Weekly Criminal Bulletin (W.C.B.) – 1977 to present
The database features PDF images of reported decisions complete with headnotes and PDF images of original judgments as released by court with official court stamps and signatures. Both reported and unreported decisions can be downloaded.