You may request any combination of up to 12 items. These may be either archival boxes, books, or any combination thereof. For multi-volume published works, each volume counts as a separate item.
For archives, you must include the archives title and box numbers or RA3 numbers. For books, include author, title, and call number.
- Bertrand Russell archives, boxes 5.01, 5.02, 11.16
- Recent Acquisitions, RA3 1706, RA3 1281
- William Smith, From Thought to Theme, PE 1417 .S6 1971
- Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice, RUSS LIB 0552
Expanded Appointment Options
If you would like to book multiple appointments, you can add the details below.
If you have restrictions on your time (travelling from out of town or unable to come during our standard hours), we will do our best to accommodate you Monday-Thursday, 10am-1pm. This is in addition to our standard hours of Monday-Thursday, 1pm-4pm.
We will need at least one week's notice to confirm expanded hours.
Please provide details below of the dates and times of your intended visit.
Regarding Access to Archival material
In being granted permission to access the archive(s) listed above and to make copies from the archive(s), I understand that:
- the said permission does not include permission to publish the contents of the archive or any excerpt therefrom at any time
- McMaster University Library – unless otherwise explicitly stated in writing – makes no representation that it is the owner of the common law copyright in the items accessed or copied
- if I intend to publish the archive or excerpts therefrom in any form, I am responsible for obtaining permission to publish from the owner of the copyright