Alumni who wish to borrow books and use the library in person need to come in and register in person.
I have read the Alumni borrowing information and agree to:
- to observe McMaster University Library's policies and rules. Failure to do so may result in my borrowing privileges being withdrawn
- return material borrowed by the due date
- pay any fees or costs incurred for overdue, lost or damaged material
- notify the Library if my address changes
- allow the McMaster University Alumni Relations to update my address and/or contact details. This information is collected by Alumni Relations for the purpose of distributing information about the University and its associated alumni activities.
AlumniAccess privileges expire on a yearly basis after which you would need to reapply.
The library will email you to confirm that your application has been processed. You will be provided with a BarCode number and an expiry date. Please note we require up to 48 hours to process these applications and applications do not get processed on the weekends.
Your free alumni borrowing privilege is valid for one full calendar year as from the date of issue.