I have read the Alumni borrowing information and agree to:
- observe McMaster University Library's policies and rules. Failure to do so may result in my borrowing privileges being withdrawn
- return material borrowed by the due date
- pay any fees or costs incurred for overdue, lost or damaged material
- notify the Library if my address changes
- allow the McMaster University Alumni Relations to update my address and/or contact details. This information is collected by Alumni Relations for the purpose of distributing information about the University and its associated alumni activities.
The library will email you to confirm that your application has been processed. You will be provided with a barcode number and an expiry date. We require up to 48 hours to process these applications. Applications are not processed on weekends.
Your free alumni borrowing privileges are valid for 2 calendar years from the date of issue.
In order to assist the Alumni Association in keeping its records up-to-date, the Library shares the contact information of those alumni who register for Library Services. Should you have any concerns regarding this, please contact the Associate University Librarian via email or call 905-525-9140 x22410.