LIBRARY SERVICES DESKS (4 HOUR LOAN)
Can be taken out of the library
- Over the ear headphones
LIBRARY ACCESSIBILITY SERVICES (4 HOUR LOAN)
The following equipment is for use within CATS only. Sign them out through the CATS service desk
- Freestanding Snowball Microphone
- Headset with microphone-style headphones
Lyons New Media Centre (2 hour loan)
The following equipment is for use within Lyons only, and limited to 2 hours per day. These do not need to be booked; simply ask to sign them out at the Help Desk and use at one of our computers or in our Edit Suites (microphones are for use in Edit Suites only).
- USB condenser microphone
- Nessie microphone
- Yeti condenser microphones (x2)
- Headphones (2 for edit suites, 4 for general use in Lyons)
The following needs to be booked in advance:
- Webcam (with manager's permission only; contact her directly via email)
It should be noted that all computers in the main room & edit suites in Lyons have built-in webcams.