Access is available on and off campus to current McMaster University students, faculty and staff.
Contains bibliographic descriptions and ordering information for approximately 300,000 periodicals (also known as serials) including scholarly journals, popular magazines and newspapers. Information includes:
- publisher, country of publication, format, whether active or ceased, start year, frequency
- document type, e.g., academic/scholarly, consumer magazine, etc.
- whether refereed/peer reviewed
- abstracting & indexing coverage
- full-text database coverage