Access is available on and off campus to current McMaster University students, faculty and staff.
This database is available at McMaster through April 2022 as part of the ProQuest Access & Build pilot project.
Coverage: 1950 to 2015
Includes the backfiles of the following nine major US and UK consumer magazines devoted to health, fitness, exercise, nutrition, and medicine, charting trends in these areas from the mid-20th century to the 21st.
- Flex [US] (1983 to 2015)
- Men’s Fitness [US] (1985 to 2015)
- Men’s Fitness [UK] (1999 to 2015)
- Men’s Health [US] (1986 to 2015)
- Prevention [US] (1950 to 2015)
- Women’s Health [US](2005 to 2015)
- Women’s Health Activist [US] (1975 to 2015)
- Women’s Health Weekly [US] (1994 to 2015)
- Zest [UK] (1994 to 2014)
Coverage is from issue 1 through to 2015 (or publication ceased date), with issues scanned from cover to cover, although there will be some small coverage gaps (issues / pages).