McMaster University Library is pleased to once again host the Annual Toy and Food Drive in support of local Hamilton charities from November 20 – December 19, 2018.
New, unwrapped toys for children up to the age of 16, non-perishable food items, and toys for family pets are all needed. Donations can be dropped off at Mills, Thode or Innis libraries.
Looking for ideas?
Infants and toddlers:
- craft kits
- colouring books, crayons and/or markers
- building blocks
- dolls, action characters/figures and accessories
- gift certificates for toy stores
- sports items, equipment, accessories
- model kits
- make-up, hair essentials and accessories
- gift certificates/cards (movie passes, video & music stores, shopping malls)
Why not start a toy-drive in your office, residence or department? For further information, please contact 905-525-9140 X22077, email email@example.com or visit Innis, Thode or Mills Library. Your continued support is greatly appreciated.