Access is available on and off campus to current McMaster University students, faculty and staff.
Coverage: 1985 to the present
Covers hundreds of leading political science, public policy, and international relations journals. Topics include comparative politics, political economy, international development, environmental policy, and more. It also includes thousands of full-text doctoral dissertations on political science topics, together with working papers, conference proceedings, country reports, policy papers and other sources.
- Full-text access to highly cited journals such as Acta Politica and American Political Science Review
- ProQuest Dissertations in political science subjects, primarily from 2000 to 2016
- Political Science Research Network working papers from 2007 to the present, with some exceptions
- More than 700 Oxford Analytica country profiles, from 2008 to 2015
- Over 410,000 full-text articles available to search