International selection of economic, social and environmental indicators from the World Bank. Website includes over 35 databases providing data on a wide variety of subjects. Popular databases include:
- World Development Indicators (WDI) and Global Development Finance (GDF): WDI is the primary World Bank database for development data from officially-recognized international sources. GDF provides external debt and financial flows statistics for countries that report public and publicly-guaranteed debt under the World Bank's Debtor Reporting System (DRS).
- Gender Statistics: Provides data on key gender topics. Themes included are demographics, education, health, labor force, and political participatio
- Health Nutrition and Population (HNP) Statistics: Provides key health, nutrition and population statistics gathered from a variety of international sources.
- Education Statistics: Provides data on education from national statistical reports, statistical annexes of new publications, and other data sources.
- 1960s to current, but varies by database and by indicator