Combined Universities Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament (CUCND).
Third and fourth accruals.
Combined Universities Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament : Student Union
for Peace Action : New Left Committee. 3rd Accrual. – 1963-1966.
– 6.5 cm of textual records.
F.1 Correspondence [ALs, TLs,
TLs(car)] and mimeograph addressed primarily to John Conway from SUPA
staff members. 1965. 21 pieces
F.2 SUPA Statement of
Regional Office Budget [n.d.].
National Council Meeting. March 20-21, 1965.
National Council. List of members.
Conference November 1963. Resolutions.
Conference Dec. 28-Jan1st 1965, Regina, Sask “The Student and Social
Issues in the Nuclear Age”.
Office Budget [n.d.].
Literature List form, March, 1966
Minutes of the National Council Meeting: Jan. 2, 1965
Regional Council Meeting, Feb.13 & 14, 1965, Regina, Sask.
Bulletin SB1 May 20, 1965
Petition to the Government of Canada (blank form).
Mailing No. 8, April 12, 1966
Mailing No. 9, May 14, 1966
Mailing No. 10 June 1, 1966
#11, June 30, 1966
of the Worklist , [n.d.].
Press Vol. 1, no.3, February 9, 1965
for Social Theory Prospectus
Preview. February 21, 1966
Fall Training Institute Participants.
- Roussopoulos, Dimitrios. The Student Syndrome. 1964.
- Muste, A.J. Primacy of Peace 1964.
- Davis, Bob. Schools and the Peace Movement 1964.
- Harding, Jim. Where we are [n.d.].
- Shaw, Terry. Peace Research and Education Project. 1964.
- U.S. Materials Policy Studies. 1950-1960.
- Peace and the Professions: Eros and civilization [n.d.] .
- Feit, Harvey A. Non-violence: An Enquiry.[n.d.].
- Protest of American Policies in Vietnam [n.d.].
- Proposal for a summer research-action project ... on the occasion
of International Co-operation Year, 1965.
- Our Generation Against Nuclear War [n.d.].
- While SUPA slept. [n.d.].
- Hathaway, Thomas. Summer projects: a report. [n.d].
Fourth Accrual: (Map Cabinet 28) Two photographs in a single mount
taken by Tom Wakayama, ca. 1965. The photographs depict an old woman's
face and an old person's hands, sewing. The photogrpahs were taken as
part of a fund-raising effort for the SUPA Green Lake Project in Northern
Finding Aid - Index
Back to Top