Passport and Microsoft® Internet Explorer® (IE): In June 2015, support will be discontinued for IE 7. In January 2016, support for IE8 will also be discontinued. For these versions, some functionality may no longer work after this date. Passport will not investigate issues related to Internet Explorer 7 and 8 after these dates. IE 9, 10 and 11 will continue to be supported.
Passport is a global market research database providing statistics, analysis, reports, surveys and breaking news on industries, countries and consumers worldwide.
The Library subscribes to the following modules in Passport:
- Countries & Consumers - Provides in-depth analysis on trends impacting consumers and countries around the world. It delivers research and analysis on the evolving economy, business environment, population, and income and expenditure patterns in 210 countries worldwide.
- Industries - Includes global statistics and analysis for 27 major consumer industries worldwide. Contains historic and forecast market sizes, distribution channel analysis, company and brand share data, company profiles, global industry reports, expert and breaking news & articles and more.
- Cities - Provides socioeconomic data and analysis on 1,150 cities worldwide.
- Survey - Consists of online consumer survey data from 16 countries covering consumer habits, attitudes, opinions, values, behaviours and motivations on a variety of topics.
- Industrials (Canada) - Breaks down the Canadian economy into 177 different industry sectors from a B2B perspective. Data and analysis is provided for Agriculture, Forestry, Mining, Alcoholic Beverages and many other industries.