|Not meeting target||Meeting target||Approaching Target|
1. Enable new and emerging models for advancing knowledge and accelerating the University's research mission.
|1.1 Promotion of Research Data Management Services|
|1.2 Page Views from RDM website|
|1.3 New Published Research Content in the IR (MacSphere)|
2. Enhance, support and promote our unique print and digital collections.
|2.1 Page Views from the Digital Archive|
|2.2 Digitized Items uploaded to the Digital Archive|
|2.3 Digitized Books|
|2.4 Downloads from the IR (MacSphere)|
|2.5 Library News Stories|
3. Improve access to our extensive resources by ensuring their easy discovery through a variety of approaches.
|3.1 Use of Academic Research Resources|
4. Facilitate deep learning and creativity for students through the provision of innovative physical and virtual environments, services and learning.
|4.1 Usage of Online Modules||
|4.2 Library Involvement in Student Learning (F2F)|
|4.3 Gate Count|
|4.4 Silent/Quiet Study Seats|
|4.5 Virtual Reference|
5. Build strong relationships with the community - both on campus and off.
|5.1 Library participation in joint (university or external) grant proposals||
14. Truth & Reconciliation Commission Report, UL Response
6. Recruit, cultivate and retain a highly skilled, technologically agile workforce that aspires to excellent and continuous professional development.
|6.1 Staff Skill level/knowledge||
4. Information Security and Collaboration Policies
13. Staff Learning & Development
|6.2 Staff Attendance at SLDC sessions|
|6.3 Use of Lynda.com|
|6.4 Retention rates after 1 and 5 years of hiring|
7. Secure appropriate financial resources to maintain a world-class research library
|7.1 Total Budget Allocation||
|7.2 Library Participation in joint (university or external) grant proposals|