How to request a video
- Search the media catalogue for a video or film.
- Once found, fill out the request form.
- Physical media is picked up at the Mills Library service desk. Items not picked up are subject to a $10 fine.
Important details about deadlines
- Bookings for McMaster films which are already captioned (this information is in the catalogue) should be placed at least 3 working days before the show date.
- Booking for McMaster films which are NOT already captioned should be placed at least 3-4 weeks before the show date.
- Booking a non-McMaster film requires that we place an order with other institutions at least 10 working days before the show date. Typical loan periods are 2-3 days.