- Perform a search in the Library Catalogue
- On the item page for the print journal you want a scan from, look for the button. See below for an example on the item page.
- When you click you will be taken to a form that has been pre-populated with key information about the journal.
- Fill out the article title, page numbers, volume, year, your name, email address (McMaster or personal), barcode, and McMaster affiliation. A confirmation of your request will be sent to the email you provided.
- You will receive an email with a link to a PDF with the scanned article within 48 hours at the email address you provided. The link allows for 5 downloads, and expires after 30 days.