- The booth must be booked prior to use. You will receive a confirmation email once the booking has been processed. Go to the audio recording booth booking form to book the room.
- A valid McMaster ID card must be presented in order to check out the booth and equipment.
- The booth is only to be used for recording. Post production work is to be done on the main computers.
- You are expected to bring your own external media to save your files.
- Food or drink is NOT permitted in the booth.
- Report any issues with the equipment immediately to the Help Desk.
- Make sure to check back in at the Help Desk when you are finished. Failure to do so will result in overdue fines.
Currently, the recording booth is not fully accessible (we are working on it). To book an accessible recording space, please book edit suite (L415).
- A maximum booking of 2 hours per day. If you need longer time, please contact the Manager (email@example.com) to extend your booking.
- Bookings finish 30 minutes before the Centre closes.
- The booth can comfortably fit 2 people, possibly 3. For larger groups, please book one of the edit suites (L415-L416).
- For audio recording, prepare and rehearse your script ahead of time.