The Library Services Desks in the libraries provide research help, advice and assistance in-person and via email and telephone.
Ask for help when:
- you need assistance in finding resources in the library
- identifying and locating needed information resources, including searching databases and retrieving and evaluating information
- you have follow-up questions from a library instruction session
- you require assistance in designing class assignments for large, introductory classes
- you would like to book a one-on-one consultation with subject specialist in Business (at Innis), Humanities, Social Sciences (1st floor, Mills), or Sciences (1st floor, Thode).