Study Room Booking System
Select Library: Mills
McMaster’s library study rooms are available to students seeking space for collaborative study and academic purposes. Recognized clubs and organizations seeking meeting space can contact the McMaster University Student Centre (MUSC).
MUSC also provides some group study rooms for students.
The library reserves the right to cancel any booking which contravenes this policy.
- Rooms are for McMaster users working on collaborative projects
- You will need your MAC ID and password to book a room
- Minimum 3 people in a room & maximum capacity listed below for each room
- If you do not show up in the room after 15 minutes of the booking time then you will lose your complete booking and the room is free for anyone to use
- For privacy protection, we recommend that full names not be used when reserving a room
- Please limit your bookings to 2 hours per day per group
- The Library reserves the right to cancel bookings in violation of this policy. Attempts to monopolize study rooms will be considered a breach of the Library Code of Conduct
- Bookings can only be made up to two weeks in advance
- Wireless access is available
- Please keep your confirmation e-mail as proof of booking
View Floor Plans - Mills | Innis | Thode