Library & Research Help
The Research Help Desks in the Learning Commons provide research help, advice and assistance in-person and via telephone, email, and instant messaging. Ask for help when:
- you need help finding resources in the library
- help identifying and locating needed information resources, including searching databases and retrieving and evaluating information
- you have follow-up questions from a library instruction session
- you require assistance in designing class assignments for large, introductory classes
- you would like to book a one-on-one consultation with subject specialist in the Humanities or Social Sciences.
The Research Help desk is located in the Reference Area on the 2nd floor. For more information, visit the Mills Research Help page.