How do I use Ulrichsweb.com to find out if an article or journal is academic / scholarly or peer-reviewed / refereed?
- go to our Ulrichsweb page, and click on the title Ulrichsweb.com to connect
- at Ulrichsweb type the publication title into the text box and click Search
- find your publication title in the resulting list, and click its title to see the details
- if your title is academic/scholarly, the Basic Description section will include a line that says: "Content Type: Academic/Scholarly"
- if your title is peer-reviewed/refereed, the description will include a line that says: "Refereed: Yes".
- a referee shirt icon will also display in the Basic Description and in the search results list, if the title is peer-reviewed