How do I print multiple pages on one page?
To do this from a Windows computer in the Library:
- in the printer dialogue box, click the "Properties" button
- under the "Finishing" tab, "Document Options", choose the number of pages per page you wish to print.
To do this from a Mac OSX computer in the Library:
- Open the document you want to print and choose File > Print. If the Print dialog contains only two pop-up menus and some buttons across the bottom, click the disclosure triangle beside the Printer pop-up menu.
- Choose Layout from the print options pop-up menu.
- Choose the number of pages to print on each sheet from the “Pages per Sheet” pop-up menu. You can also choose how pages are ordered on the paper by clicking a Layout Direction button (for example, from left to right, right to left, and so on). And you can choose the type of border used to separate the pages by using the Border pop-up menu.