How can I view or print my Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, or Powerpoint) file from a library computer?
Microsoft Office Suite is installed on selected computers for creating, editing, or printing files; authorization by MAC ID is required. Note: this software is also installed on computers in the UTS computer labs, see: UTS student technology centre.
Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Viewers are installed on most public stations in Mills, Innis, and Thode Libraries for users to view or print MS files.
To view or print your Word, Excel, or PowerPoint file from any public station using the Microsoft Viewers:
- Click Start, then Programs
- Click Microsoft Accessories
- Select the appropriate application (Word, Excel, or PowerPoint Viewer)
- In the "Open" dialogue box, change "Look in" to the appropriate drive for your file
- Select your file, then click Open
- Click Print
- Follow the instructions on How to Send a Job to the Networked Public Printer