Access is available on and off campus to current McMaster University students, faculty and staff.
Database on trial from February 8, 2019 to March 31, 2019.
Trial access is only available to current McMaster University students, faculty and staff.
Credo Online Reference provides background information to start your research. It includes ...
- Content: up to 700+ full-text titles from over 100 publishers covering all subject areas.
- Media: over 500,000 images (10,000+ Medical Diagrams, 230,000+ art images), over 200,000 audio files, and over 1,200 videos
- Topic Pages: search tool which includes links to results appearing in some of the Library's subscription databases from EBSCO, Gale, ProQuest and others
- Real-Time Reference: timely, current event controversial issues covered by Pro-Con, Bloomberg Quick takes, and the Conversation
- Mind Map - brainstorming tool
All content (over 2.2 million full-text entries) can be converted into over 60 Languages (with Google Translate) and are available in audio with MP3 download.