Search and Browse Data/Statistics Collection
The London Datastore has been created by the Greater London Authority (GLA) as an innovation towards freeing London’s data. We want citizens to be able access the data that the GLA and other public sector organisations hold, and to use that data however they see fit – free of charge.
Data Access: All Users
Type: Open Data, Statistics
URL: http://data.london.gov.uk/ All UsersMore Info/Permalink
Passport is a global market research database providing statistics, analysis, reports, surveys and breaking news on industries, countries and consumers worldwide.
The Library subscribes to the following modules in Passport:
- Countries & Consumers - Provides in-depth analysis on trends impacting consumers and countries around the world. It delivers research and analysis on the evolving economy, business environment, population, and income and expenditure patterns in 210 countries worldwide.
- Industries - Includes global statistics and analysis for 27 major consumer industries worldwide. Contains historic and forecast market sizes, distribution channel analysis, company and brand share data, company profiles, global industry reports, expert and breaking news & articles and more.
- Cities - Provides socioeconomic data and analysis on 850 of the world’s largest cities.
- Survey - Consists of online consumer survey data from 16 countries covering consumer habits, attitudes, opinions, values, behaviours and motivations on a variety of topics.
- Industrials (Canada) - Breaks down the Canadian economy into 177 different industry sectors from a B2B perspective. Data and analysis is provided for Agriculture, Forestry, Mining, Alcoholic Beverages and many other industries.
Data Access: McMaster Users
Country: Canada, International, USMore Info/Permalink
The Section on Statistics in Sports (SIS) was founded during the 1992 Joint Statistical Meetings, filling a need to foster the development of statistics and its applications in sports. The mission of SIS has been to stimulate statistical research with an application to sports, promoting publications devoted to statistical theory and methodology and their application to statistics in sports, and to increase the availability of information concerning the science of statistics and its contribution to sports. Over the years, SIS has been active in cooperating with other organizations, both within and outside the American Statistical Association, fostering statistical education in sports, and, in general, making statistics accessible to individuals interested in sports.
Data Access: All Users
Country: Canada, International, US
URL: http://community.amstat.org/sis/sportsdataresources All UsersMore Info/Permalink