Search and Browse Data/Statistics Collection
Displaying 1 - 1 of 1
Passport is a global market research database providing statistics, analysis, reports, surveys and breaking news on industries, countries and consumers worldwide.
The Library subscribes to the following modules in Passport:
- Countries & Consumers - Provides in-depth analysis on trends impacting consumers and countries around the world. It delivers research and analysis on the evolving economy, business environment, population, and income and expenditure patterns in 210 countries worldwide.
- Industries - Includes global statistics and analysis for 27 major consumer industries worldwide. Contains historic and forecast market sizes, distribution channel analysis, company and brand share data, company profiles, global industry reports, expert and breaking news & articles and more.
- Cities - Provides socioeconomic data and analysis on 850 of the world’s largest cities.
- Survey - Consists of online consumer survey data from 16 countries covering consumer habits, attitudes, opinions, values, behaviours and motivations on a variety of topics.
- Industrials (Canada) - Breaks down the Canadian economy into 177 different industry sectors from a B2B perspective. Data and analysis is provided for Agriculture, Forestry, Mining, Alcoholic Beverages and many other industries.
Data Access: McMaster Users
Country: Canada, International, US
URL: http://libaccess.mcmaster.ca/login?url=http://www.portal.euromonitor.com/portal/server.pt McMaster UsersMore Info/Permalink
- Agriculture (2)
- Business/Financial (8)
- Crime (1)
- Economics (3)
- Education (2)
- Environment (2)
- Health (2)
- Industries (2)
- International Trade (3)
- Labour (3)
- Languages (1)
- Political Science (3)
- Population and Demography (2)
- (-) Public Opinion (1)
- Science and Technology (1)
- Society and Community (2)
- Sports (1)
- (-) Travel and Tourism (1)