How do I get access to ARTstor from home?
- go to the library home page and click on the Articles/Databases tab
- in the search box type: artstor
- on the resulting page, click on the ARTstor header
- if you are off-campus, or using a public computer in the library, a login dialogue box will pop up; log in using your MAC ID
- any time you go to ARTstor you must use the ARTstor link within the library web site, so that the login process will happen, and you will be recognized as an authorized McMaster user
- once at the ARTstor site, beside "Enter the ARTstor Digital Library" click the Go button to get in to ARTstor