Will you be invited?
On March 4, a random selection of McMaster students and faculty will be invited to participate in the LibQual+ ™ survey, which measures satisfaction with library services, collections and facilities. McMaster is one of many libraries across Canada participating in the 2013 survey sponsored by the Canadian Association of Research Libraries (CARL).
The goals of LibQual+ ™ are to:
- Foster a culture of excellence in providing library service
- Help libraries better understand user perceptions of library service quality
- Collect and interpret library user feedback systematically over time
- Provide libraries with comparable assessment information from peer institutions
- Identify best practices in library service
McMaster has participated in this survey in 2006, 2007 and 2010. More than 1,000 educational and research institutions in over 17 countries have participated in LibQual+ ™ since 2000, when the survey instrument was first developed by the Association of Research Libraries (ARL).
McMaster's Libraries are committed to providing the best possible service to the McMaster community and we want to know how we are doing. If you receive an invitation to participate, please take a few minutes to complete the survey!
To learn more about LibQual+ ™ at McMaster and to see results from previous surveys, please visit /stats/libqual