Library Accessibility Services (LAS)
Library Accessibility Services is here to help students referred by Student Accessibility Services (SAS).
- Acquiring alternate format for required texts
- Arranging retrieval of books
- Assistance with photocopying
- Booking study/consultation rooms with adaptive technology
- Helping or referring students for research help
- Assistance with library forms
Please contact us as early as possible.
Nancy Waite, TD Coordinator for Library Accessibility Services*
* Special thanks to TD Bank Group for its generous support of this position
Phone: (905) 525-9140 ext. 26058
Fax: (905) 546-0625
Monday, Wednesday and Friday - 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m
Tuesday and Thursday - 1:00pm to 4:00pm
Please drop in during office hours. Appointments can be arranged outside of office hours.