Table of Contents
Finding reserves for your course
- Start at the Course Reserves page
- Select the reserve location
- Search by course or instructor's name
Viewing the list of items on reserve
- Click on the course and the list will display.
- The call number and current status of each item on reserve will be listed (as well as any copies in bookstacks).
Obtaining reserve materials
- Give call numbers and valid ID card to staff at the Library Services Desk
- Health multimedia resources: retrieve from open shelving in the multimedia resources area at Health Sciences Library and check out at the Circulation Desk in the Multimedia Area
- Health short-term loan: retrieve from Health Bookstacks and check out at the Circulation Desk