Table of Contents
Business Theses @ McMaster
- Below is a listing of all the Business Ph.D. theses completed at McMaster University (1984 to the present).
- The theses are organized into five fields of study: finance, information systems, management of organizational behaviour & human resources, management science and marketing.
- Full-text links to McMaster business theses are provided in the table below. Click on a hyperlinked thesis title to view and/or download the full-text for free. Access privileges are noted with an icon and are described below.
McMaster Users Only - Online access is restricted to users with a MAC ID. Open Access - Online access is open to everyone Hard-Copy - Print copy is accessible to all users in the library. Item can be borrowed with a valid McMaster identification card. NOTE: If no icons or links are present, the thesis title is not yet available.
- Print copies (i.e., hard copies) of some McMaster business theses are located in the bookstacks at Innis Library (Business) located in Kenneth Taylor Hall (KTH), Room 108. Call numbers for specific titles are noted in the table below. These theses can be borrowed with a valid McMaster identification card.
- For recently defended theses not appearing on this list, contact the Ph.D. Program office at the DeGroote School of Business.
- Full-text online versions of McMaster theses can be accessed via:
- Copies of theses can also be purchased via ProQuest's Dissertation Express.
- Consult the Find Theses guide to locate more theses from McMaster University and from other academic institutions.
Theses: Finance 
|2016||Shahriari, Hesam||Three essays in industrial organization, law and finance|
|2016||Stivers, Adam||Three essays on predicting the equity premium and asset return|
|2016||Zhang, Yue||Three essays on financial markets|
|2015||Lei, Jin||Essays in corporate finance and behavioural finance|
|2015||Ma, Jacky (Zhe)||Three essays on exchange traded funds and emerging markets|
|2015||Zhang, Chuanqian||Three essays in corporate investment and financing|
|2014||Carrothers, Andrew||Three essays in corporate governance|
|2014||Chen, Donghui||Three essays on financial distress and corporate bankruptcy|
|2013||Chen, Liqiang (Danny)||Three essays on bank lending and corporate finance|
|2013||Khokhar, Abdul Rahman||Three essays in empirical corporate finance|
|2012||Butt, Umar||Three essays in corporate finance|
Theses: Marketing 
|2016||Sadovnikova, Anna||Fruits from the tree of sustainability - value creation in green strategic partnerships [abstract only | dissertation embargoed until July 14, 2017]|
Last Reviewed: March 28, 2017