When I print a Word document, I get a message that margins are set outside the printable region. How can I fix this?
You will need to position the border setting (even if you haven't defined a border) relative to the Page Margin and Change the Margin Setting for the Page.
- On the Format menu, click Borders and Shading.
- Click the Page Border tab, and then click Options.
- In the Measure from list, click Text, and then click OK twice.
- in the Page Layout tab, click the Page Borders icon
- click Options button
- in the Measure from list, click Text, and then click OK twice.