How do I add bibliographic references to EndNotes from Engineering Village 2?
If you want to add bibliographic references from Engineering Village 2 to your EndNote citation manager, you should follow these steps:
- Search Engineering Village 2 (EV2) by topic, etc.
- After you get some results, select the results you want to add to Endnote by clicking on the box to the left of each record.
- Choose a format eg. citation or abstact or detailed record. This appears near the top of the screen.
- Beneath it, you'll see "Choose Output". Please click on Download.
- You will then see a screen that says "Download Selected Records". The message on this screen says that you should select the RIS format if you want to import the records into EndNote.