Skip to content
How do I print a background colour or image using Word 2007?
- Click on the round Office button located in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Click on the Word Options button at the bottom right of the menu.
- Click Display in the Word Options menu.
- Check the box next to Print background colors and images under the Printing options section of the menu.
- Click the OK button in the lower right corner of the menu.
- Word should now print the background colour or image used in your document.