As McMaster alumni, graduates of McMaster University are entitled to borrowing privileges at Mills Memorial Library, Thode Science & Engineering Library, Innis Library and the Health Sciences Library.
Graduates of McMaster University are issued an Alumni Library Card at no charge, with proof of graduation.
- Alumni Library Card Application Forms are available online or at any Library Services Desk
- Identification showing a current address is required.
- Cards can be issued during the following hours:
|Monday to Thursday||8:00 am - 9:30 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Saturday||10:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Sunday||Noon - 7:30 pm|
NOTE: This service is not available on Sundays during Summer hours.
- Alumni are encouraged to familiarize themselves with the Library Regulations
- Misuse of the library card or failure to respond to notices will result in the withdrawal of borrowing privileges.
- Cards may be used only by the holder and are not transferrable.
Loan Period / Borrowing Limitations
- Alumni may check out circulating materials for a two week period.
- Up to 20 books may be on loan at one time.
- Reserve materials may not be borrowed.
- Any book may be renewed unless it has been requested by another user (limit of 2 renewals per book ).
- Limit of 10 recalls can be placed.