Guidelines for Use at Mills Library:
- 8 ½ x 11 copies are 9 cents per copy
- 11 x 17 copies are 23 cents per copy
- A Printsmart account is required to make copies on the reader-printers.
- Instruction manuals are available at each station.
- Specific instructions on how to use the microform scanners are available at each device.
Patrons are requested to limit their use to 30 minutes when others are waiting.
- For assistance, please use red wall phone at the east side of the scanners
Equipment Locations (see "Microfilm, Microfiche, Microcards" @ bottom of page)
Guidelines for Use at Health Sciences Library:
- 8 ½ x 11 copies
- 20 cents per copy
- Payment can be made in any of the following ways:
- student number accounts
- departmental account numbers
- cheques, VISA or Mastercard
- exact change
- Machine available Monday to Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- For assistance, please see Anne McKeage in HSC 1B31