Mac OS (Apple)
- Click File on the Apple toolbar in the upper left corner.
- From the drop-down menu, select Print.
- A print box should appear. Depending on the default settings, you might have to expand the print box by clicking on the downward arrow, just to the right of the Printer drop-down menu at the top of the screen.
- At the centre of the expanded window, open the drop-down menu that appears just below the Orientation and Scale options.
Move 2 fingers on trackpad.
There isn't a backspace key on the MACs. The delete key will delete to the left. To delete to the right, hold down fn key and click delete.
Select the Guest account and the computer will automatically logon.
- highlight document in the Finder
- press the spacebar to quickly view the document
- press the spacebar again to exit the view
Any icons to the left of the line are programs while anything to the right are documents.
In the dock (located at the bottom of the screen), application icons will have a light at the bottom which means the program is still running.
- Hold down Command key and press Q
- Click program name and select Quit