- affects users whose browsers or add-on toolbars have pop-up blockers enabled
- when you click on the PDF link, a dialog box appears with details about Terms and Conditions of Use
- you click "OK" but the PDF doesn't open
If you are a McMaster student, staff or faculty member:
- to get a copy of an article in a journal held by one of the Hamilton Health Library Network libraries, you may request the article through RACER (you can find more info on RACER and Interlibrary Loan on this page).
If you're not a McMaster student, staff or faculty member:
See http://library.mcmaster.ca/plugin.htm. When installing the plug-in accept all defaults. When you are provided with a list of components to install, you can accept the default (which is all components) or you can specify only the web client. If you accepted all defaults, the installation will put a short-cut in your programs start-up folder. You can delete this short-cut if you want.
Note for MAC users: if you are asked for a password during installation of the plug-in it may be because an administrator password was not set up on your computer, in which case you can leave the password blank.
To use one of our Citrix-enabled e-resources:
- search for the product by name in either Library catalogue or e-Resources
- click on the appropriate link on the Citrix page; the Citrix plug-in should then load the product automatically.
If you want to add bibliographic references from Engineering Village 2 to your EndNote citation manager, you should follow these steps:
In the search dialogue box:
- click on the Indexes button on the right
- click Add
- in the Object Name window, type k:\paleop.pdx
- click Open
- you should now see Human Paleopathology displaying in the Index Selection window, with a tick beside it; click OK
- the full product should now be able to be searched.